Future is still a beauty!

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Today seriously speechless and upset. I LOST MY HTC DIAMOND!
i am f*cking upset when i lost it. I ran all-over my college to find that diamond but unfortunately, i couldn't. I still remember when i bought, i cost me about RM2500++ and now it's gone... Honestly speaking, i really like the phone. Although lots of m friends keep scolding my phone's ringtone is so low so much so they get fed-up calling me. I really do know what to say other than F*CK!?

That guy who took my phone out there, remember one thing. When a thing is not yours, it will NOT be yours! Trust me or not, when you took something which is not belongs to you and keep it as it's your's , you will oneday lose something double the price of the thing you kept which mean RM2700 x 2= RM5400. That asshole out there? see that amount? If you do not believe, WE SHALL SEE...

Now i downgraded to Sony Ericsson K530I which is still very good to me for now because IT HAS 3G! I wont get any new phones for a period of time d because my mom said she will not get any phone for me anymore, so i have to earn myself one and my next target is SAMSUNG OMNIA! IF I SAY I WILL, I MEAN IT! wait for me omnia, i will bring you home someday and i know that someday is not far from today!

0 comments: