A Moment of reflection

Thursday, August 20, 2009

This few months will be one of my saddest months because my friends are leaving 1 by 1 to overseas to further their studies. When i was in the airport, staring at them hugging their friends one by one, hugging their family members 1 by 1, those memories hidden deep under my brain just rose up. Images of them together have fun, joy, sad, and crazy moments 1 by 1 showing up in my brain. i felt time passes so fast that we, human, cannot actually control it. I truely, deeply miss them alot.

Here, i would like to thank all of my friends out there, no matter what you are, who you are, once you are my friend, i will always take you as my friend, especially those from BEST FRIEND SDN.BHD.

To those who left:
1. Jason: Although later of our years we did not hang out that often like before, but you are still my very good friend. Still remember those moments where i always hang out in your house, go cafe together,and etc. You are just one kind of friend that you do not know how to say NO(especially involves driving here and there). good luck to u BRO.

2. Hua Hong: What can i say about you other than the "stranger" friend that i have in my life right!? Still remember our Friday routine? haha... bro! miss you alot la... Without you around is like a candle without lighting it up. Still remember you brought me back from sunway pyramid when i do not have transport back? BRO~i really appreciate those moments wei~~~~~~ T-T....

3. Eugene: Bro~..... The rapper among of friends. Just dunno what to say anymore. Seriously. The smart dude maybe? Knew you since form 2 till now.... same as that asshole jun hong... hahaha.... Best friends!!!!

4. Kee Liang: Brother..... the best friend of the best among others because of one reason. this fat ass born in the same year, same month, and same date with me! When you coming back? We miss u alot.


For those is going to fly please do not forget that in Malaysia, you have loads of friends waiting for you to come back and recall those happy moments together.

0 comments: